Open 4 Funding
Our Open 4 Community, Open 4 Business and Open 4 Social Enterprise funding portals enable local authorities and business and community support bodies to provide a cost-effective funding information service in their area.
Local end-users are given free access to a user-friendly funding search tool that encourages them to identify for themselves any external funding opportunities.
Open 4 Business enables businesses to search for EU, Government, LEP and local authority-provided grants, loans, venture capital funds and tax credits.
Open 4 Community empowers charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises to search for Government, Lottery and charitable trust funding.
Open 4 Social Enterprise allows local entrepreneurs to search for EU, Government and regional programmes, as well as prestigious award competitions.
Open 4 Funding features
- User-friendly search tool – suitable for all levels of IT experience.
- Time saving – enables host organisations to provide an enhanced support service for local businesses, community groups, adult learners or public sector bodies without having to commit additional resources or staff time.
- Weekly e-newsletters – details on all the latest funding announcements, approaching deadlines and breaking news.
- Statistical analysis – full monthly statistical reporting is provided by our Customer Services team to help host organisations monitor user activity and prove the tool's impact.
- Dedicated local support section – allows host organisations to advertise their own local initiatives and other forms of assistance, such as upcoming workshops or seminars.
- Fully maintained – all funding information is kept fully up to date and accurate by our experienced in-house research team.
Visit www.open4funding.info for more information.