RESEARCHconnect is a user-friendly database containing global funding opportunities for research undertaken by UK institutions. Its content spans a broad range of funders and disciplines as well as international and national programmes.
The content of RESEARCHconnect is entirely dedicated to the UK research community and covers support for areas such as: research and development; capital equipment; international collaboration; public engagement, training and career development; and overseas travel.
- Thousands of new and updated research funding opportunities, updated in real time
- Easy dissemination of information to colleagues through task lists, bespoke reports and commenting areas
- Regular funding bulletins, emails and automatic alerts that can be tailored to disciplines and locations of interest
- Ability to save and organise all applicable funding information through personalised folders and search templates
- Accessible either as a stand-alone product or as a complementary module to GRANTfinder 4 Education or GRANTfinder 4 Health
Visit www.researchconnect.co.uk for more information.