Idox's Heron Children’s Social Care
Every Child Matters
Idox's Heron Children’s Social Care has been specifically built by local government, for local government.
It has been developed in partnership with police, health and schools. It’s simple to use and provides an intuitive case management tool to support front line social care staff with their day-to-day activities across a range of services including child protection, children in need, looked after children, fostering and adopting.
Child Social Care teams are able to access all aspects of a child’s care at both a family level and individual enabling them to make fully informed decisions to assist the child and family unit.
The breadth of the system enables practitioners to understand the needs of each child and have a complete picture of care being delivered by multiple health and social care agencies.
Some quick facts:
- Idox Social Care is specifically designed for Local Government, intuitive, relevant and fit for purpose
- Idox Social Care is an adaptable solution that keeps pace with changing regulatory requirements and user demands, such as the Care Act, CAF, Single Assessments and Voice of the Child
- Idox Social Care is delivered with ready-to-use facilities such as Multi-Device Capability, Social Care invoicing, Multi Partner Notifications (Police, Schools, Health)
- Idox Social Care delivers consolidated data in one place – providing relevant, intuitive information for Social Care professionals
- Idox Social Care supports Freedom of Information requests
- Idox Social Care is cost effective, quick to implement and easy to use
Idox's Heron Social Care – Care data at your fingertips, built to serve Child Social Care requirements and processes.